We are a 100% Volunteer fire department located in Norlina NC, 27563 off of US Highway 1 and Center ST and Interstate 85 in Warren County, NC. Serving since 1925, Norlina Fire Dept. runs nearly 400 calls a year within Town of Norlina as well with our neighboring departments spanning from fire, vehicle accidents, and EMS/Medical Calls.
Message from our Safety Officers & The Fire Prevention Division:
As summer turns to fall, it's a good idea to refresh your memory on fall fire safety tips. Some safety tips are the same regardless of the time of year, but many safety concerns are seasonal, particularly those that involve keeping your home warm.
Click Here to Check out our Fire Prevention Page for More Details!
As some communities begin to reopen during the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, public health officials say the best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Some people without symptoms may be able to spread the virus.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others and when you must go out in public, such as to a grocery store. The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
• Cover your coughs and sneezes. Use a tissue to cover your nose and mouth, and throw used tissues in a lined trash can. If a tissue isn’t available, cough or sneeze into your elbow — not your hands. Wash your hands immediately.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets and sinks. Follow CDC guidance.
Norlina Fire Dept - Public Education Division
Norlina Fire Dept - Safety Officer Division
Check Out Our Event Page! We have several events occurring soon!